The hospitality industry is characterised by its international environment. HORESTA recognises that this means that many companies choose English as the primary language.
It is important for us to ensure that all of our members have access to information concerning the collective agreement. As a result, our next collective agreement seminar will be held in English!
The seminar, which is exclusively for members of HORESTA Arbejdsgiver, is aimed towards employees with managerial responsibilities or those administering salary to employees who are subject to the collective agreement. The seminar will include discussions and information on common practical issues. The topics will be as follows:
- Vocational groups and demarcations within the Main Agreement
- Establishing the terms of employment and the employment contract
- Duty roster and working hours in the Main Agreement
- Pay and allowances within the main agreement
- Flexibility and local agreements within the main agreement
- Termination of employment
Attorney-at-Law David Bar-Shalom
Attorney-at-Law Emilie Westersø
Time and place
Thursday 25 April from 8:30 to 16:00 at HORESTA, Vodroffsvej 32, 1900 Frederiksberg.
Price per participant
DKK 995.00 excl. VAT